• Bachelor of Dietetics. University of Pretoria. South Africa (1991-1995).
• Paediatric Nutrition Specialisation (T1-T4). Institute of Child Health/Accredited by the British Dietetic Association. UK (1998-2001).
• Master’s degree in Nutrition. University of Stellenbosch. South Africa (2003-2004).
• PhD. Division of Medicine. Imperial College London. UK (2005-2008).
• Has worked as a Primary Care Pediatrician and Pediatrician at Regional Hospital.
• Works as a Specialist Paediatric Dietician. CEO of Step-by-Step Kidz Nutrition Ltd) (2015 – Present).
• Visiting Professor. Faculty of Medicine, KU Leuven. Belgium (April 2017 – Present).
• Honorary Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics, Imperial College London. UK (January 2013 - Present).
• Lecturer and Food Hypersensitivity Module leader for MSc Allergy. Imperial College London. UK (January 2009 – Present).
• MSc Supervisor and PhD co-supervisor. Imperial College London. UK (2009 – Present).
• Member of the European Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
• Member of the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
• American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.
• Author of more than 40 original papers in international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters only in the previous 3 years.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.