• Bachelor of Biology. University of Toledo, USA (1992).
• MSc in Pharmacology. University of Michigan, USA (1994).
• PhD in Health Economics. University of Groningen, Netherlands (2010).
• Works as Founder & Managing Director, Global Market Access Solutions Sàrl, Switzerland and USA (January 2008 – Present).
• Works as Guest Researcher and Guest Lecturer, University of Groningen. Department of Pharmacy, Unit of PharmacoEconomics and PharmacoEpidemiology, Netherlands (January 2009 – Present).
• Section Editor, Economics, Reproductive Biomedicine & Society Online.
• Affiliated to European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE) task force.
• Affiliated to International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR).
• Author of more than 60 original papers in international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.