• Bachelor of Chemistry. University of Nebraska (1965-1968).
• Doctor of Medicine. University of Nebraska College of Medicine (1968-1972).
• Residency in Pediatrics. University of Nebraska Medical Center (1972-1974).
• Fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology. UCLA Center for Health Sciences. Los Angeles (1974-1976).
• Works as Clinical Professor in Pediatrics. Creighton University School of Medicine (January 2005 – Present).
• Works as Emeritus Professor in Pediatrics. University of Nebraska College of Medicine (January 2007 - Present).
• Works as Lecturer in Pediatrics. Harvard Medical School (January 2007 - Present).
• Member of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition (1976 - Present), member of American Academy of Pediatrics (1978 - Present) and member of the American Gastroenterological Association (1979 – Present), among many others.
• Author of more than 130 original papers in international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters.
• Has participated as a speaker in numerous conferences and meetings of the specialty.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.