• Professor and Chair of Department of Paediatrics at the Medical University of Warsaw (Present).
• Has been involved in several EU-funded projects (e.g., PREVENTCD or NUTRIMENTHE).
• Major research interests: probiotics and prebiotics, prevention of food allergy through dietary interventions, modifications of infant formulas, long term consequences of early feeding, acute and chronic diarrhoeal diseases and coeliac disease.
• International Scientific Association for Probiotics & Prebiotics (member of the Board of Directors) (2019 – present)
• Previously served as the Secretary of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) and the Secretary of the ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition
• Served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (2014-2019)
• Author of more than 320 original papers in international scientific journals, and chapters in 20 international books.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.