• Master’s degree in Ethics, Professional Code, Medical Responsibility and Master’s degree in Anthropology, Ethnology and Sociology oh Health. Paris VII University (September 2000 – September 2002).
• University Diploma in Perinatal Medicine. Paris V University (2007).
• Doctor of Medicine and Specialized studies diploma in Pediatrics. Paris VII University (2010).
• University Thesis (PhD). Doctoral School of Life and Health Sciences. Paris-Est University (November 2011- November 2014).
• Inter-university diploma in Medical Education. Paris V University (2016).
• Has worked as Attending physician in the Department of Paediatric Pulmonlogy and Allergy. Necker University Hospital. Paris (November 2012 – November 2014).
• Works as Teaching Hospital Practitioner and Head of the Paediatric Allergy Unit. Department of Paediatric Pulmonlogy and Allergy. Necker University Hospital. Paris (November 2015 – Present).
• Author of more than 25 original papers in international scientific journals.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.