• Doctor of Medicine (1998).
• Specialized studies diploma (DES) in Pediatrics (1998).
• Master’s degree in Biological and Medical Sciences. Paris VI University (2001).
• Master’s degree in Energy Metabolism and Nutritional Regulation. Paris VII University (2003).
• Doctoral Thesis: “Premature newborn coprology: a study of inflammatory markers, intestinal microbiota and its modulation by fermented milk without living bacteria”. Paris Descartes University (2008).
• Works as Full-time Hospital Practitioner in the Pediatric Gastroenterology and Food Allergy. Necker Hospital (September 2010 – Present).
• Associate Professor at Faculty of Pharmacy. Paris University (2013 – Present).
• Has worked as Full-time Hospital Practitioner in the Department of Neonatology and Pediatric Nutrition. St. Vincent de Paul Hospital (2005 - September 2010).
• Currently research activities: “The intestinal ecosystem and its interaction with the digestive tract. Microbiology Laboratory of Paris University.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.