· Developed highly integrated research and clinical program to better understand the pathogenic mechanisms of food-induced diseases and provide the best care for children affected by these disorders.
· MD and PhD degrees from University of Naples Federico II.
· Board certified in Pediatrics.
· Chief of the Food Allergy Program and founder of the ImmunoNutritionLab (www.immunonutritionlab.com).
· Author of more than 250 publications among scientific paper on international journals, chapters of books and reviews.
· Member of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) and of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.