· Developed highly integrated research and clinical program to better understand the pathogenic mechanisms of food-induced diseases and provide the best care for children affected by these disorders.
· MD and PhD degrees from University of Naples Federico II.
· Board certified in Pediatrics.
· Chief of the Food Allergy Program and founder of the ImmunoNutritionLab (www.immunonutritionlab.com).
· Author of more than 250 publications among scientific paper on international journals, chapters of books and reviews.
· Member of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) and of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).