• Doctor of Medicine and Surgery. Faculty of Medicine (2000).
• Medical Residency at the Department of Pediatrics. University Hospital Virgen del Rocío. Sevilla (2002 - 2005).
• Doctoral Thesis. Faculty of Medicine of Sevilla, Spain (2015).
• Head of the Department of Gastroenterology and Pediatric Nutrition. Hospital Regional Universitario of Malaga (April 2019 – Present).
• Principal researcher of a clinical trial about cow protein milk allergy: “Multicenter, randomised, double blind, controlled trial evaluating the effects on growth, safety and tolerance of a rice protein hydrolysate formula compared to a cow’s milk extensively hydrolysed protein formula in infants with cow’s milk protein allergy”.
• Has participated in several I+D funded projects.
• Author of more than 60 original papers in national and international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.