• Engineer’s degree in Agronomical Sciences. Specialty: Food Sciences & Technology. Polytechnic University of Valencia (1994-2000).
• BSc in Food Science and Technology. Polytechnic University of Valencia (1999-2002).
• MSc in Biotechnology (Diploma Advanced Studies “Food Microbiology”) (2001-2002).
• PhD in Biotechnology. Polytechnic University of Valencia (2001-2005).
• Works as Researcher Staff of the Department of Biotechnology and the Group of Probiotics in the IATA-CSIC, Valencia, Spain (2012 - Present).
• Member of the American Society of Microbiology (ASM) (2018 - Present).
• Member of the Internacional Society for Research in Human Milk and Lactation (ISRHML) (2015 - Present).
• Member of the American Society for Nutrition (ASN) (2014 - Present).
• Member of Spanish Society of Prebiotics and Probiotics (SEPyP) (2011 - Present).
• Author of more than 170 original papers in national and international scientific journals, and numerous book chapters.
• Has participated as a speaker in more than 150 conferences and national and international meetings.
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.